Happy New Year!

Randolph Peters arpee44 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 14:53:36 PST 2014

Hi Guys,
Happy New Year to all listers and their near and dear.
Wish you all good health, safe and happy riding in 2014.
And if anyone has a 2014 Ninja 1000 (with hard bags) they want to donate to charity ........ :-)
That would preclude me robbing a bank or selling my house or.
Take care.
Randy in New Orleans.