Cam Chain Tensioners

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Wed Jul 2 10:05:29 PDT 2014

I had to look back to see what I actually did order, it was a new rear brake
light switch and the spring that attaches it to the pedal. I'm tired of this
damned thing sticking on me. I don't think it’s the pedal itself sticking
anymore. I had just taken mine all apart ion the fall and lubed it up, and
it was sticking again recently. Now I cleaned up the switch  with WD and
threw some white lube on there, but the complete switch assembly with the
spring was like $18. So I just ordered that and some new handlebar end bolts
as one of mine was getting chewed up.

Ralph L. Angelo, Jr.
Author of cool stuff.
http://RLAngeloJr.com