Barn Boy?

Randy Reinhardt shamrocstables at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 03:38:05 PDT 2014

    Don,
       Thanks for the words of concern. The back is fine. The switch came about from a rain day conversation on a group trip in June. Made me think about features I would like to have on a bike and how many more years that I would be riding. I found a lightly used '05 FJR 1300 with ABS at a can't pass up price.
       Sure could use some help from the GPZ list to find my old '96 with 21,000 miles a good home at a great price!
            Randy