Item number for petcock rebuild

Tom Wheeler the74impala at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 14:24:03 PST 2014

I have tried to order a rebuild kit for the stock petcock on the tank, and I have gotten the same one twice, and they aren't what is on there.  They tried to tell me I had the wrong petcock on the bike.
I find that hard to believe since it looks like ever other stock one I have seen.
Does anyone have a part number I can use to get one?  That was pretty much all that stopped me from riding last summer, and even with a couple feet of snow outside I would like to know I can get it going when it all melts.
Thanks for the help!
Tom