Item number for petcock rebuild

Don French sirdondiego at outlook.com
Mon Mar 3 22:52:21 PST 2014

I agree with C.S. about the zrx12 part.  If you want to save money or have a safety net while you wait on your new part to show up, go to a small engine repair shop. You can get a simple inline valve to shut of gas as soon as you park.
Anything is better than "Hydro lock" when the starter button is pressed.
I had 42 Thou on "Rock and Roll Red" and didn't have problems with the Petcock.I never ran Ethanol for more than a tank or two while I was away from home.I believe that Ethanol and the original O-Rings do not get along.
Good luck and please let us know how everything turns out.
Don.