GPZ Stuff For Sale Follow up with pictures!

Philip Hamm philbike20 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:25:38 PST 2014

Listers!

As some of you may know my '95 GPz was totaled in a parking lot hit and run in June.  The perp was identified and has pled guilty in court, and their Insurance company gave me more than I could have sold it for.

I've got some stuff for sale that I wanted to share with the list before hitting EBay or Craigslist.  All asking prices include shipping in CONUS.

A set of Givi compatible saddlebag mounts.  Brand new - never been used.  Instructions are in German, so it’s going to take some ingenuity to install.  I believe they will perfectly fit this very inexpensive and well regarded Givi copy luggage:  http://www.jcwhitney.com/garage-pro-universal-motorcycle-travel-trunks/p2010969.jcwx?filterid=u0j3  That’s what I was planning to use them for.  They require turn signal relocation and the GPz Lister whom I bought them from in 2007 indicated at the time that the Kawasaki turn signal relocation from the USA factory bags is sufficient.  I have stripped that relocation kit from the bike and will include it.  Asking $80.

Corbin “Gunfighter and Lady" seat that bought in 1995 when I bought the bike.  It’s very hard but comfortable.  Crosshatch vinyl with a split in the vinyl but not in the underlying fabric and a few cracks here and there.   Red flames on passenger seat area.  No piping.  Asking $65.

Red dark smoke Lockhart Phillips "Speedscreen" windshield.  Same size/shape as OEM.  Looks great on the bike but interferes with EZ-Pass.  Asking $25.

Full original exhaust from the headers back to the left side rear pipe - right side OEM pipe bolts into the assembly.  In VG condition - a little scratched from a dead stop sidewalk fall in 1997, when it was replaced. - Make offer - shipping may be expensive; very large box. not so heavy though.

Original Shop Manual $40

Original Owner's Manual $10

Sorry for spamming the list but I know some of you guys may want this great stuff.

I’ve posted a bunch of pictures here:

http://s574.photobucket.com/user/PhilBiker/library/GPz%20Stuff%20for%20sale?sort=3&page=1

-Philip Hamm

Sent from Windows Mail