Contour camera

GPZ1100ABS gpz1100abs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 22:50:55 PST 2014

Very clear and bright, nice colors too. Even the sound is not bad. Where
and how is it mounted? It looks like it is sitting on your shoulder?

I gotta get me one of these too. However, over here you have to be
careful with where you record video and what you do with it. A German
court has ruled it illegal to share video recordings taped on a public
road on YouTube or similar and fined someone 300.000 Euro (373.000 USD)
for doing that. From what I know it is also illegal in Austria. Here in
Denmark it is not illegal, but someone who recently taped a drunk
truckdrivers hazardous driving on the motorway and handed it to the
police was told 'not to get smart'... So for now I can tape trips mostly
everywhere, but I have to keep the recordings to myself.

In Russia it appears to be a 'must have' for insurance purposes.

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark