Contour camera--cheap/free motorcycle cover

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Nov 13 06:46:58 PST 2014

Nice toy Ralph!  I like the graffiti on the building across the
street.

If any of you want a cheap/free disposable motorcycle cover or large
bag for containing stuff in the box of your pickup trucks or disposing
of bodies, just go to a mattress retailer and ask for a mattress
shipping bag.  The queen size is good but the king is better.
Retailers normally slit open one end to get the mattress out.  Just
cut it along one side and slip it over your bike.  You can close up
the end with clothes pins, sew it with fishing line or hot knife it if
you're skillful.

Jim