A bunch of GPZ related stuff for sale

Philip Hamm philbike20 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 07:05:12 PDT 2014

Listers!
As some of you may know my '95 GPz was totaled in a parking lot hit and run in June.  The perp was identified and has pled guiulty in court, and their Insurance company hauling it away today.  Very sad to see the ol' girl go, but there's a farkled '03 Triumph Sprint on my local Craigslist that has my full attention.
I've got some stuff for sale that I wanted to share with the list before hitting EBay or Craigslist.  All asking prices include shipping in CONUS.
A set of Givi compatible saddlebag mounts.  Brand new - never been used.  Instructions are in German, so it’s going to take some ingenuity to install.  I believe they will perfectly fit this very inexpensive and well regarded Givi copy luggage:  http://www.jcwhitney.com/garage-pro-universal-motorcycle-travel-trunks/p2010969.jcwx?filterid=u0j3  That’s what I was planning to use them for.  They require turn signal relocation and the GPz Lister whom I bought them from in 2007 indicated at the time that the Kawasaki turn signal relocation from the USA factory bags is sufficient.  I have stripped that relocation kit from the bike and will include it.  Asking $100.Lockhart Phillips Tank Bra - vinyl.  Asking $20.  Front springy thing to hold it on is stretched out - one of the clips is broken but it holds on the bike just fine.Full set of EBC replacement brake pads new in package.  It is very easy to change them out yourself when you need to or you can bring them to the shop and save money when you need brakes.  Asking $45.Corbin seat that bought in 1995 when I bought the bike.  It’s very hard but comfortable.  Crosshatch vinyl with a split in the vinyl but not in the underlying fabric and a few cracks here and there.   Red flames on passenger seat area.  No piping.  Asking $75.Red dark smoke Lockhart Phillips "Speedscreen" windshield.  Same size/shape as OEM.  Looks great on the bike but interferes with EZ-Pass.  Asking $25.Full original exhaust from the headers back to the left side rear pipe - right side OEM pipe bolts into the assembly.  In VG condition - a little scratched from a dead stop sidewalk fall in 1997, when it was replaced. - Make offer - shipping may be expensive; very large box.Spare front fender - red - scratched?  Maybe - I have to check - this was also replaced after the sidewalk fall in '97 so I assume there is a scratch somewhere on it.  I will concoct a price after I dig it up and inspect.A clutch.  Unknown condition.  Make offer.
I think that's it for now.  I may repost sorry for spamming the group.  I'll be able to provide some pics tonight if asked.
-Philip Hamm