battery storage question

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue Dec 8 07:35:55 PST 2015

I was just charing my bike battery for winter storage.  Now due to
also having, boats, ATV, lawn tractors and the bikes I have 6 summer
use batteries.  All the summer use vehicles are stored in buildings
without power so I pull all the batteries.
I used to charge them every 5 -6 weeks in the winter.  Now I go south
for 2.5 months.  I was just wondering if a single battery tender or
one amp charger would do the lot of them if I just connect them all in
parallel.