It's baaaaack NYDDRR-2016

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Sun Dec 27 09:18:56 PST 2015

Back by popular demand, the 17th annual New Year's Day Delaware River Run is
on! We've missed a few years due to bad (read "icy") weather, but this year
looks to be clear sailing. As usual the ride will begin in Yardley, PA on
Friar Drive (my house). Tentative fluid itinerary below:

9:00-10:30AM Ride in for coffee and danish (and possibly some scrapple
early) at my house in Yardley, PA

~11:00AM Wheels up, headed north on Rte 32 aka River Rd. on PA side of the
Delaware river

~12:30PM Arrive at Ship Inn, Milford, NJ for group lunch (~40 miles)

~2:00PM Wheels up headed south on Rte 29 aka River Rd. on the NJ side of the
Delaware river

~3:30PM Arrive Yardley, PA at my house with ~1:45 of daylight left to head
home

As always, the ride is subject to weather conditions, i.e. ice on road
surfaces. I always ride the entire route one day prior to insure that it is
safe, ice free and in good riding condition.

All are welcome, please respond to this email if you are planning to join us
so I can buy enough danish and coffee. Hope to see you on Friday!

William K. Denton
wkdenton at verizon.net
215-428-3981 home
609-580-9642 work cell