Upgrades to the old girl

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Feb 15 21:00:24 PST 2015

While sitting here freezing I decided to order some parts for the GPZ that
I've wanted for a while. I'm upgrading the braking system including a new
set of rotors (Which I'm taking a shot on and ordered off of ebay from
china), front and rear braided brake lines in red, I have a set of DP Pads
sitting here waiting for the rest of it, and I also ordered a set of red
windscreen bolts. Of course none of this is getting installed for at least a
month and a half I figure. But it gives me something to do in the spring and
the rotors were warped in the front for a while now. I'm also going to order
a set of plastics for the YZF, as the originals are starting to get cracked
and I have some broken tabs. I figure I'll do that in March. The only
maintenance the FJR needs is the fluids changed and those speed bleeders I
bought installed. The warm weather cannot come soon enough as far as I'm
concerned.

Ralph L. Angelo, Jr.
Author of cool stuff.
http://RLAngeloJr.com