Some more parts n stuff

Philip Hamm philbike20 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 14:29:27 PST 2015

From my GPZ that was wrecked last year.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mpo/4910453890.html

I’ll ship for cheap though the exhaust may be expensive because it’s so big.

Corbin "Gunfighter and Lady" seat that bought in 1995 when I bought the bike. It's very hard but comfortable. Crosshatch vinyl with a split in the vinyl but not in the underlying fabric and a few cracks here and there. Red flames on passenger seat area. No piping. Asking $25.

Full original exhaust from the headers back to the left side rear pipe - right side OEM pipe bolts into the assembly. In VG condition - a little scratched from a dead stop sidewalk fall in 1997, when it was replaced. - Any offer.

Original Shop Manual $20

Original Owner's Manual $5

A set of Givi compatible saddlebag mounts. Brand new - never been used. Instructions are in German, so it's going to take some ingenuity to install. I believe they will perfectly fit this very inexpensive and well regarded Givi copy luggage: http://www.jcwhitney.com/garage-pro-universal-motorcycle-travel-trunks/p2010969.jcwx?filterid=u0j3 That's what I was planning to use them for before my bike was wrecked. They require turn signal relocation and the person whom I bought them from in 2007 indicated at the time that the Kawasaki turn signal relocation from the USA factory bags is sufficient. I have stripped that relocation kit from the wrecked bike and will include it. Asking $25.