Brake light fuse blowing

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sat Sep 12 10:34:10 PDT 2015

Has anyone had an issue with this?  I can't find the culprit so far. I'm actually thinking my battery may be going bad and causing this fuse to blow at this point.  And it's odd,  it'll be fine for days and even weeks then it will pop and I'll have no takings or brake lights.  Also no front running lights.  Rear turn signals still work.  I can't find anything bare and touching anywhere. And like I said,  it's sporadic.

Ralph L Angelo Jr Author of Cool Stuffhttp://RLAngeloJr.com
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.