Windshield

William P. Zeller bill at cherryriver.com
Thu Sep 24 07:08:45 PDT 2015

Hello, all
I've had a Zero Gravity screen on my ZX since dinosaurs roamed the
earth.  I think it's the taller one, if there were choices back then.
It's good, actually really good, especially in quality, but advancing
age and a neck that hasn't been the same since falling through a roof I
was building and trying to use my chin to slow the descent is making me
think about increasing the wind protection at the helmet.
Nowadays, all I see is an Ermax High Screen that might be taller.
I'm open to considering anything known to work without creating a
wash-machine atmosphere around my helmet.
I still have possession of the shim kit, just to remind
Bill Zeller
Lemont, IL