Slid everything but my knee slider!

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Wed Aug 1 06:39:46 PDT 2007

Yes. You dropped the bike down, when it bounced up you caught it.
Would have made a great film clip. I haven't heard of anyone doing
that since the early '80s when Randy Skiver tossed his GS1100 on it's
side deliberately to slide into T3 ahead of the competition. Of
course, Skiver was National #35 and a pro AMA flattracker....

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41