Penske 3 way for 2nd gen for sale

Konneker, Tristan R Tristan.Konneker at qwest.com
Thu Aug 9 20:42:01 PDT 2007

Yes, it's an 8987 model that goes for around $1100 new. Set up for a 180
lb rider on a 2nd gen SV650 (450 spring I believe). Works perfect,
bought new last season and has maybe 7-8 weekends on it, bike was never
crashed with this shock mounted. I recently blew my motor and ended up
buying a whole new bike that has an 8981 on it, so I'll be listing more
parts off the old bike soon. Asking $700 including shipping to USA
addresses. Email me at racerrrrx at yahoo.com