Sharkskinz on first gen

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Mon Aug 13 10:05:54 PDT 2007

Sorry, KC, I must just be parsing you wrong.  I thought you said you
had a front fairing bracket that was light, and had room for mounting
the stock intruments?   Or did I miss-understand?

What do you recommend?  Right now I'm going sans instruments to avoid
paying $400 for a digital tach, but I really would prefer to have
instruments.

#553 WERA West / AFM
#5 SMRRC