Sharkskinz on first gen

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 19:40:40 PDT 2007

It fits the S model instruments no problem. I bought one from KC and
had no trouble fitting my cluster in the fairing. Someday (after I
get the demons out) I'll get better, lighter instruments - right
after I buy his subframe.

Thanks KC - had a few adjustments to make (usual stuff) but it works
great. There's even room to put the remote breather reservoir up front.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41