Shock question

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 12 13:46:59 PST 2007

shim stack has nothing to do with it.this is inside reservoir.
shim stack controls oil flow from one side of piston to other.however shaft
entering shock under compression is pushing oil out of shock body at same
time.this oil goes in to reservoir.your adjuster controls flow of oil from
shock to reservoir.if velocity of shaaft is to great blow off opens and
bypasses adjuster.
did I mention ohshit sucks :)

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory