Shock question

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 12 13:41:43 MST 2007

sounds like he rather have it go solid when hitting bump.:)
blow off is for high speed of shaft.when shaft enters body of shock at high
speed oil it is displacing has to go somewhere.it goes in reservoir.without
blow off it would hydraulicly lock.think of stock forks with damping
rod.holes are fixed and you hit speed bump oil can't flow through fast
enough.so we drill holes and put emulator in.what is emulator?blow off valve
:)
I take penske over ohshit any time.
go to ohlins site and read how bad their shock is :).they advertise ttx36 by
telling you what is wrong with previous model.
the new one on gp bikes with no reservoir sounds like good stuff.no oil
displacement with shaft,kind like steering damper.

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-690-5171
http://www.twfracing.com/index.html