Shock question

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 12 18:35:14 PST 2007

I dont know him but he does have a lot of suspension problems,from reading
forums where he posts.
btw.ohlins has blow off also.
you have to displace oil that shaft volume is taking.if shaft is not
entering and taking space where oil was there would be no problems :)
to much or to little damping in reservoir and you have all kind
problems,high hysteresis,hydraulic lock,cavitation...
damping from reservoir is small compared to overall damping.
tell him to go online and read manuals for both shocks instead reading what
we are posting.he may figure it.

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-690-5171