Shock question

David and Sumudini Guyer guyer.hq at verizon.net
Thu Dec 13 08:01:27 MST 2007

Ha! I know him, and I work at the same company. :-)

I think he's entering his 2nd year post-novice in 2008.  As you can probably
tell, he's got fairly strong opinions and doesn't show many tendencies
towards changing them.

Generates some very interesting discussions on the at work social discussion
groups :-)