stupid FAQ - bike won't run, acts like no air

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Thu Dec 20 19:27:03 MST 2007

I parked my street sv650s about a month ago, after using it to help
friends learn how to ride.  (I was still on crutches and not using it)

Yesterday morning I found the battery drained.  I recharged the battery
overnight and it's fine now.

This morning the battery is fine, but the bike won't run.  It will only
start with choke full on.  It acts like it's not getting air.  Taking
off the choke or rolling off the throttle instantly kills it.

I know this is FAQ, but it's none of the things I've found in the
archives.  Gas is only a month old, air isn't blocked... the bike is
exactly as it was last month.

Someone clueby4 me and I'll buy you a beer or two...

--
Jo Rhett : velociRaptor Racing
#553 WERA / AFM
#5 SMRRC