Winter riding update

Steve Aronson stevewins at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 11:49:45 PST 2007

These grip heaters work well for keeping your hands warm and they're cheap.
easy to install, and always with you.
http://www.casporttouring.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=d
ual_star_e

The factory DL650 hand guards will bolt right on your SV.  Lots of threads
and pics on svrider.com

I like using helmet speakers for sound.  My helmet dislodges all the
earbuds I've tried so far.

A decent voltmeter is a good add on to keep an eye on the drain from your
heated accessories.  I like the small and weatherproof Datel meters.  Let's
you keep an eye on your reg/rec too.
http://store.cd4power.com/cgi-bin/cd4power.storefront/476d5bde08fae2a4271d0c
9f894206e6/Catalog/1042

Did you find that the Givi 760 added a lot of wind noise to the bike?   My
Givi 750 does.

Steve