minimum race bike setup page is up

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon Dec 24 11:16:39 PST 2007

Heeheehee!

Seriously, it's stuff that ANYONE can learn, it just takes experience,
knowledge and (hopefully) a teacher. I learned a lot through
experience, another word for making mistakes. Race bike mistakes are
expensive and potentially painful, making the transfer of knowledge
(learning from the mistakes of others) even more important. Hopefully
your work will keep a few novices from those mistakes.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41