minimum racebike setup page is up

vik anderson eeeeek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 14:18:16 PST 2007

To echo that, before I started racing I could barely do anything on a
bike. Since that time, I've screwed up a clutch, gone through about a
dozen different drill bits, overtorqued various bits, forgotten
others, etc. In the end, I at least try now before asking Zoran for
help.

As far as learning to drill and wire, it is very nice to have someone
show you how to do the first couple of bolts. I can't be the only one
that looked at my first set of safety wire pliers and though "how the
hell do these work?"

--
Vik