new pages -- bodywork and other upgrades

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 24 14:32:19 PST 2007

I threw out the Cheetah brackets and made my own. After three crashes
and repairs, the lower is now five layers thick of fiberglass and
withstand a direct impact by a literbike quite well. It just gets
better and heavier as it ages.

Ernie

PS: Fitting is a moderate PITA mostly due to the bellypan exhaust
clearance.