minimum racebike setup page is up

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Mon Dec 24 15:49:34 PST 2007

Hold on guys I'm not saying go out and try doing this with out help.
Hello we have this list for a reason. Z and myself are happy to help guide
you guys thought this stuff. There are several books I can tell you about
that we help a lot. All you have to do is ask. I have had a few customers
that all they wanted to do is show up and ride. And that's fine but you
better have a big bank account. Most of us don't, so we need to learn how to
do some of the work ourselves? And silly me I kind of like the feeling of
knowing that it was done right when I did it my self. The fist book to get
is the SV repair manual. Read it cover to cover. Get to know it well.
Working on a bike start with that. If you have a R.M. you can take it apart
and put it back together with the right bolt torque. And more importantly no
extra pieces

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"