Pit Bull steering stabilizer

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:17:43 PDT 2007

I am thinking of buying one for my 01 SV650S. Zoran, if I recall you
said you liked this one.

http://www.pit-bull.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=25_214&products_id=137&osCsid=bb3cbb2d0d9e4ecaa2a9545e9e8df060

1) Their fitment guide says 99-02 SV650 (stock bars removed) and 03-07
SV650S. Do people write these just to cause confusion? Why doesn't it
say 99-02 SV650S? I take it that they just mean stock bars if you
*don't* have an "S", but I wanted to make sure. This will fit my bike
right?

It says you just have to drill holes in the top triple clamp. Let me
know if there's more to it than that.

2) Anybody have one for sale for cheaper? I can probably get a good
discount at a local race shop but figured I'd try here first.

Thanks,
Erik