Question for Zoran

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Tue Jul 10 07:42:58 PDT 2007

Don
To get it right you need to remap the fuel curve a teka will do ok but there
are spots on the fuel curve that the teka can't get to. We us Rapid bike or
Power commander. You're in Oregon. I'm not sure who has a Factory pro Dyno
up there but I would find me and take it there.

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"
KC at brgracing.com