fell down go boom - need parts and advice

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Tue Jul 10 07:59:54 PDT 2007

RG
Sound like you are in the Northern Ca. If so Call Jerry @ GP Frame
1-707-815-0216 and have the frame looked at. If it is bent putting it all
back together and riding a bent bike is really not the why to do it. If you
need help after the bike is back together give me a call and I can help you
get your suspension close to the right settings for you,

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"
KC at brgracing.com