For sale: SV650 naked

Jim Stewart js at strappe.com
Sat Jul 14 18:24:18 PDT 2007

This was posted by a longtime friend of mine. It really is new and unmolested in
any way - I saw it a couple of weeks ago. He's found his back just won't
cooperate any more. Too bad...

-js

[Fwd: 2005 Suzuki SV650 Naked Blue 400 miles - $4600 (Rio Vista)]

    2005 Suzuki SV650 Naked Blue 400 miles

Reply to: sale-374018411 at craigslist.org
<mailto:sale-374018411 at craigslist.org>
Date: 2007-07-14, 5:03PM

After over 30 years of riding, plus a few years off, I bought this
beautiful bike new last November. (The color is so much nicer than the
2006 model.) Light, smooth, powerful and so easy to ride. Unfortunately,
I now find that I am only able to ride short distances, due to and old
injury getting older. This bike has always been garaged and ridden only
on sunny, dry days. It is completely stock and as new. Have pink slip;
bring cash or meet at bank for cashier's check. No rides.

keyword: sv 650

     * Location: Rio Vista
     * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
       commercial interests

Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/374018411.html