Instruments

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 08:31:45 PDT 2007

That's why I decided to go with a replica nose cone and wing it on the
belly pan. The stock 1st gen S dash is one of the best things about
the bike to me.

I know of two of them -- Airtech and Sebimoto (yoyodyne). But neither
one has a lower so I am trying to build my own out of fiberglass
(building the mold right now). I also don't think either of them is of
the quality of the better race bodywork but they are cheaper.

I ordered the Sebimoto and am waiting for it. I'm assuming (hoping) it
will fit the stock dash, fairing bracket and windscreen. If anyone
knows that it won't, please break it to me gently. :)

Also Armour Bodies makes a full replica-style set for the first gen.
that fits the stock dash, bracket and windscreen. I have a picture of
it if you want it. It's pretty nice but I wanted a deeper belly pan.

Erik