emulator set-up

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Fri Jun 22 06:20:19 PDT 2007

So what you're saying (for those who haven't thought it all the way
through) is that the rebound damping 'valve' is the clearance between
the rod and inner fork tube, and said clearance is smaller on the 2nd
gen bikes. Now we're gonna have a whole raft of people trying to swap
2nd gen forks on 2st gen bikes. Guys, if you're gonna do this do us
all a favor - skip right over this idea and put some decent forks on
if you're not happy with the emulator solution.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41