Brake rotor friction

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 16:52:17 PDT 2007

I have a 2001 SV650S. I have the RJLs on the front, and they are
probably thicker than normal, so I never thought too much about the
fact that they scrape a little on the rotors and there is some sound
there (with no brake lever pressure). Since the bike will still do
around 130 I figured how much could it matter and it keeps the rotors
clean. :) Today I had the wheels off and now after I have put them
back on, they are scraping a lot more, to the point where when I'm
coasting someone is going to notice it. I did some laps and it was OK
but what is wrong?

Thanks,
Erik