Brake rotor friction

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 06:57:51 PDT 2007

Eric,
I've had a lot of variance when changing wheels. What seems to help
is to put the bike back on the stands, loosen the caliper bolts and
tap the brake lever several times while spinning the wheel. Then
apply the brake lever and hold it while tightening the caliper bolts.
This seems to get the calipers seated more exactly; may or may not
help with your noise problem.
Randy Grein, WMRRA #41