Hotbodies on first gen

KC Gager kc at
Tue Jun 26 21:02:51 PDT 2007

Hot bodies stuff fits so bad we charge an extra 2 hours to get it to fit
How did the weekend go Patrick

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"
KC at

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Mullen [mailto:pmullen.lists at]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 1:12 PM
To: Suzuki SV650 Mailing List
Subject: Re: Hotbodies on first gen

> end up doing "pain in the ass things".   They are also known not to
> survive crashes very well.

I had a HotBodies front fender for a GSXR750 and it was a total piece
of crap.  It didn't fit right and didn't flex at all meaning when a friend
rode it into the haybales at T2 at Sears Point (see the Vision Wells
AFM 2004 video for footage =) ) it cracked.  I was actually glad it broke
so I had to replace it.

2003 Triumph Sprint ST
2004 (race) / 2001 (street) Suzuki SV650
2000 Yamaha WR-400
1975 Harley FXE1200