Exhaust wanted for a '99-'02 SV650

Beth hacktastic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:15:03 PDT 2007

Thankfully, it's not because I crashed.

Halp! I'm having some luggage compatibility problems with my
high-mount Micron, the one that tucks up very close to the bike and
retains the passenger peg. Unfortunately, my luggage rubs on it and
I'm tired of dealing with it.

The bottom line is that I need to either convert my Micron to a
low-mount system by swapping mid-pipe or swap systems totally. I would
also like to swap my carbon fiber can for either stainless or AL. This
is for a '99-'02 SV.

I'm up for trading equivalent exhaust systems, of equivalent
condition, if someone has a full system that's a low mount. Mine's in
good shape, never been crashed. I would be interested in an M4 or a
Yosh system.

OR, if you happen to have one of the above mentioned systems sitting
around that's used, in reasonable condition, but don't want to trade,
I'll be happy to purchase it.

Or, if you have one of the following, I'd be happy to purchase or trade:

Micron "low mount" mid-pipe for my exhaust.
Micron oval canister sleeve in steel or aluminum.
Full Micron canister in steel or AL either round or oval.

I hope this makes sense! Thank you!

-Beth