Brake Upgrades

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Fri Nov 2 14:40:47 PDT 2007

Yeah, I did the endurance last year on a Brembo-based GSXR750.  The
brakes were lighter, easier to use but not "better" in any
quantitative way in terms of actual stopping power.  Although it was
hauling down a 750, so I guess it probably was better but relative.

The specific comment about "usual stock master switch on/off problem"
sounds like a clearly defined issue, which made me curious.

#553 WERA West / AFM
#5 SMRRC