Brake Upgrades

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Fri Nov 2 16:09:08 PDT 2007

I dunno, I always hear from people who wear out pads fast.  *shrug*

I do know that I get 3, maybe 4 days out of a set of EBC pads before
they stop stopping the bike. I dunno why, half the pad is still there
but it just won't stop.  EBCs go faster than the Galfer green
organics did.

(that said I won't use anything but EBC on my 120 which just goes to
show that all things are not equal in every department)

#553 WERA West / AFM
#5 SMRRC