Brake Upgrades

Ahmed Jehanzeb jehanzeb at verizon.net
Fri Nov 2 17:11:45 PDT 2007

Agreed. The Buttonwillow track day I did, proved the stock brakes are plenty
to get the SV stopped.
My Vesrah brake pads have over 8, 000 miles (90% street, 10% track).
Using stock rotors, calipers and MC (with 35, 000 miles), the only issue is
the vague feeling when the tires are not warm.
Cheap fix: Thoroughly wash your rotors and brake pads with residue free
soap/detergent to avoid feel-robbing brake dust, etc.