Brake Upgrades

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 20:04:53 PDT 2007

Oh, yeah - in Washington your top 3 season class scores are added for
overall season points; the top 1-5 get to wear that number next year.
Same thing, IIRC in Oregon. Pissed a few people off at the time doing
it on one bike rather than 2 or 3, but I did get lucky. That year it
rained a lot, and we had 3-4 races that were half-wet, half dry.
Everyone else was on Dunlops or Michelins so once the drizzle started
I'd just push until they fell back or fell down. Avons were much
better intermediates, and few people were using rain tires then.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41

On Nov 2, 2007, at 6:51 PM, Konneker, Tristan R wrote:

> there's a #4 plate???

<snip>