Brake Upgrades

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 5 09:46:14 PST 2007


yes,only difference between them is bore and stroke.
never hear anybody complain about newer gen R6 master.


Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-690-5171
http://www.twfracing.com/index.html
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "David and Sumudini Guyer" <guyer.hq at verizon.net>
To: "'Suzuki SV650 Mailing List'" <sv650 at micapeak.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 7:49 AM
Subject: RE: Brake Upgrades


> Is it accurate to say that the master cylinder is interchangeable between
> nearly any sport bike?
>
> Is there a model year of R6 that you recommend?
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: zoran [mailto:zv30 at sbcglobal.net]
> Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 12:16 PM
> To: Suzuki SV650 Mailing List
> Subject: Re: Brake Upgrades
>
> brembo,some stock ones like R6....all but gsxr :)
> Vesrah is my choice of pads.
>
>
> Zoran Vujasinovic
> Twin Works Factory
> 775-690-5171
> http://www.twfracing.com/index.html
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Henrik Bo Pedersen" <henrikbp at gmail.com>
> To: "Suzuki SV650 Mailing List" <sv650 at micapeak.com>
> Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 4:53 AM
> Subject: Re: Brake Upgrades
>
>
>> Any recommendations for types/brands? "Good" can sometimes be quite 
>> biased
>> :-)
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Henrik
>>
>>> good master cylinder and pads solve this problem.
>>
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> No virus found in this incoming message.
>> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>> Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.17/1103 - Release Date:
>> 11/1/2007 6:01 AM
>>
>>
>
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.22/1111 - Release Date: 
> 11/5/2007 4:36 AM
>
> 



More information about the SV650 mailing list