GSXR swinger on '03 SV

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 10:47:32 PST 2007

Never heard of using a GSXR swingarm on an SV, but from other
swingarm projects I have seen the problems you cite are reasonable.
In general it requires some welding on the frame and/or swingarm and
completely re-engineering the shock system. Question is why? That is,
why go to the effort to re-engineer the system and modify so many
components to fit?

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41