Rear Stand

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Tue Nov 13 14:48:21 PST 2007

It doesn't help you much, but physical size and strength really does
help. The right stand is actually fairly easy to balance the bike one
handed while inserting the stand - once the spools are engaged the
bike won't fall. Slipping, however does have consequences. Easier but
more expensive are the ride-up wheel chocks that hold the front wheel
tightly without tiedowns. Then use the rearstand as you normally would.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41