Rear Stand

sv steve sv_steve at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 19:41:50 PST 2007

I've tied my front end down with tie downs off things like basketball hoops that tend to be in the front yard, or rafters. Once the front is secure, you shouldnt have any trouble getting the rear going. I use a pitbull stand with the spools like others mentioned. I leave the kickstand down, grab the rear seat, and then place the stand in. Once in place, just push down hard. :-)

-=Steve-O!

.: :. http://www.scheiny.com .: :.