Rear Stand

Wendell Crain wendell_crain at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:53:48 PST 2007

I don't know if anyone else has suggested it, but a couple pieces of wood glued/screwed/nailed together placed under the kickstand will help get the bike upright while positioning the stand by yourself. Don't have the bike totally upright, just a little bit of lean will allow it to stand and then you can get the stand in place.