street fairing

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 22 11:33:18 PST 2007

Anything helps.   Givi makes one.  Even a tiny flyscreen helps. The
problem is the mount to  the bars/triples means wind pressure will be
affecting steering, not a problem unless there are strong cross winds
or high speed.  At high speed you will hate a fork mount fairing

I just got a new SV naked ( 2000 with 16k for $1700) and I had
forgotten how much fun the naked bikes with handlebars were. Man it
steers so EASY next to a race bike.  What a kick.  Of course at 70 mph
it is WINDY>

Ernie