street fairing

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Thu Nov 22 12:10:47 PST 2007

I have a flyscreen, and it's not enough for extended winter riding. I
mean it's fine at 50 degrees, but rather cold at 40 and raining. I'd
like more coverage. I am familiar with the Givi line and have a
request in for a quote (looking at the 760) but it takes days to get a
response from them. Problem is I have not used any of those, hoping to
hear from someone who has, or anyone who knows of other brands so I
can compare.

Oh, and if you think bar mounts move the bike around try an old
windjammer. Talk about a sail! Great wind protection, but I really
don't want to cobble up a mount.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41